The Australian Profit Through Knowledge Technical Seminar is an, intensive training program. The seminars focus on the needs of construction professionals in the ceramic tile and stone industry, as well as concrete floor restoration and resin coating industry, for those who want to improve their profitability and increase on productivity with becoming familiar with LATICRETE profitable, time saving products.
Experienced personnel utilise both classroom instruction and hands-on product demonstrations during these seminars. Attendees also have the opportunity to meet with other key LATICRETE personnel.
We offer training and classes which discuss commercial, residential, industrial practices and industry standards.
- Gain a better understanding of the concrete, ceramic tile and stone industry
- Learn how to select and recommend the most suitable installation materials
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of LATICRETE products and installations
- Learn trade definitions, performance requirements and industry standards
- Learn how to solve and avoid job problems
- Participate in hands-on product demonstrations
SEMINAR DATES & LOCATIONS
Our schedule is available as a downloadable PDF
The seminars are conducted at LATICRETE Technical Training Centres and other professional training venues located across Australia. These include:
Brisbane area Queensland location:
LATICRETE Australia Pty Ltd. 29 Telford Street, Virginia QLD 4014
Click here for directions to the QLD Warehouse
Sydney area New South Wales location:
LATICRETE Australia Pty Ltd. Unit 10/11-19 Waler Crescent, Smeaton Grange NSW 2567
Click here for directions to the NSW Warehouse
Melbourne area Victoria location:
LATICRETE Australia Pty Ltd. 26 Vella Drive, Sunshine West VIC 3020
Click here for directions to the VIC Warehouse
The LATICRETE seminar runs over two consecutive days on Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:00am to 5:00p.m. Each day there is a one hour lunch break, and two 15 minute refreshment/phone breaks. Time is allocated for questions and discussion at the end of each day's program.
- Learn about the LATICRETE® materials used in various jobsite installations
- Discuss industry standards
- Discuss concrete construction and moisture related issues in concrete
- Up-selling to increase performance while lowering customer complaints
- Talk about movement joints
- Discuss job site visits and forensic examination
- Hands-on product demonstrations
- All books, technical binders and product catalogues
- Graduation certificate
- LATICRETE promotional items
TUITION & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the seminar is normally AU $459.00. LATICRETE Stockists and active contractors can apply to have this fee reduced or eliminated. Program class size is limited to 12 attendees.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
LATICRETE Pty Ltd
Attention: Technical Services
Phone: 1800 331 012